Monday, April 11, 2011

Carol Hannah Bridal Fashion Week Runway!

This past weekend, I had the greatest experience!! 
I was asked to assist the amazing d.d. Nickel  at Carol-Hannah's Bridal Fashion Week runway.  There were some absolutely amazing gowns and bridesmaids dresses. 
I was on lipstick duty right before the show started and I was so excited to find myself in some shots (even if I am a bit hidden) by photographer, Whitney DealLet me be clear... I was strictly the lipstick lady... aside from the pictures I'm in, I cannot take credit for the makeup in images below. 

Scroll for some behind the scenes shots!
                               

That right there... is my arm.

                                                 Also... my arm.. :)

                                   Lead make-up artist, the amazing d.d. Nickel ,
                                    in blue, perfecting the look that she created for
                                    the show.

                                    Gold leaving accents on the hair were an
                                      amazing addition to the look. 


                                Bridesmaids dresses by Carol-Hannah

                                Wedding dresses by Carol-Hannah


                                              Last minute alterations....        

End of Show


1 comment: