Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oh Birchbox... How I've Neglected You

Well, not really neglected... I've been using every product.... just neglected writing about it.  


So let me back up a bit.  I'll start with July to get us caught up.  


July Birchbox Contents:


Redken Shine Flash 02 glistening mist:  My thoughts: I don't recommend this.  It smells like garlic and oranges.  I used it on a photoshoot and didn't see much of a difference.  While I do like Redken products, I just used their straightening balm yesterday (divine and actually smells quite delicious)... this was a miss for me.  


philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser: Like all things philosophy.... this product is amazing.  Smells fantastic and feels oh-so-nice.  


Zoya Touch Collection (neutral beige colors): I wasn't too keen on my particular color for me, but I can't say enough about Zoya.  Their nail polishes are amazing.  All natural, amazing colors, long lasting.  At $8 a bottle (you can find them at Ulta) you really can't go wrong.  


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil:  I'm never one to put oil directly on to my body... simply because I don't like feeling greasy... but that, of course, is just me.  This product however is fantastic.  It is an oil that when rubbed in, dries to a luminous, deliciously fragranced finish.  Because I have the greasiest hair on the face of the planet, I would never, ever, consider putting this in my hair but on my body and face, yes... most definitely.  In the summer time... for those of us who tend to have dry legs, this is a beautiful product to try.  You can also mix this in to your foundation to leave you with a dewy finish.  







No comments:

Post a Comment